Gee Family Farm, formerly the Amazingly Fun Farm, is owned and operated by Tim and Michele Gee. It is located at 7651 S. Whitaker Road, Amarillo, TX 79118. On this page you'll find Season Dates, General Admission information, Farm Rules and Product Prices and more. If you have any questions, contact us!
Free! We have reformated our Fun Farm. Please note that we still have a few attractions but are focusing on selling quality pumpkins, popcorn, cornmeal, flour and our gourmet sweet corn!
Gee Family Farm's "Celebration Covers" can be reserved Friday - Sunday for a 2-hr time block.
Choose Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Choose a two hour time block during operating hours
Call Gee Family Farm to reserve your "Celebration Cover". Make sure to have your date, time and number of party goers.
Celebration Covers are free of charge! Please be courteous and cancel if your plans have changed.
1) Crank the handle of the Gee Family's corn sheller
2) Crank the handle of a wheat grinder and grind whole wheat flour
Learn the parts of wheat, too!
3) "Grandy's Giant Hay Slide"
4) "Sally's Corn Shootin' Range"
5) "Bobby's Big Jump" Pillow
6) Tale of Two Corns Hay Tunnel
Walk thru the hay tunnel and learn the differences between sweet corn and field corn.
7) Gourmet Sugar Pumpkins and Decorative Jacks
8) Gourmet Popcorn
9) Gourmet Sweetcorn (when available)
10) "Skippy's Spider Web"
11) "Sawyer's Slides"
12) Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe
13) "Tim's Tire Mountain"
14) "Caleb's Corn Pit"
15) "Mona's Tractor Tire Tunnel"
16) Gee Family's Sweet Corn Equipment
Learn how we harvest our sweet corn.
17) Lots of Photo Opportunities
18) "Grandma Moses' Cornbag Toss"
19) Corn Shucking
Pumpkin's from "Granny's Gourds"
$0.40 / lb.
Popcorn kernels - $1.00/lb.
Concession items from "Michele's Market"
Cornmeal and Whole Wheat Flour - $3.00
Pick Your Own Popcorn - 2 for $1.00
We accept credit/debit cards at this location!
The Gee Family Farm is a lot of fun! But there are some rules we need you to follow.
Bringing a group? Great! Here some rules and requirements for you to read beforehand.
Hey Teachers! Learn what's included in a tour and how to make a reservation!