2020 Season Dates
Every Saturday in October
10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
$5/per person age 4 years and over
Includes unlimited enjoyment of all of the attractions at Gee Family's Farm.
- Samuel’s Hayride.
- The Barnyard Corn Maze.
- 3 Acre Fairy Tale Trail Corn Maze.
The regular maze can be a little overwhelming, so we have created a special trail through the corn for families with younger kids. Along the journey, you will be reading storyboards of "Jack and the Cornstalk". It will be a fun adventure
- Learn while touring the 3 types of corn that we grow – Field Corn, Sweet Corn and Popcorn.
- Crank the handle of the Gee Family’s corn sheller.
- Crank the handle of a wheat grinder and grind whole wheat flour. Learn the parts of wheat, too
- Corn shucking contest.
- Giant Hay Slide.
- Learn while touring the cotton and milo fields.
- “Sally’s Corn Shootin’ Range.”
- “Bobby’s Big Jump” Pillow.
- Corn Tunnel – Walk thru the hay tunnel and learn the life cycle of corn.
- Tractor – hop inside our biggest tractor on the farm.
- Ride the “Kernel Express.”
- Tour our Sweet Corn harvesting equipment.
- Tour “The First Hens” Coop. Learn about the women each hen is named after.
- And Many More!